Careers Advisor, Together we can do better!
If you want to make a career or preparing for your next job interview in eCommerce, product management, or digital marketing profile. Well, you are in the right place. RankKite brings you a list of answers for your next job interviews for beginners or working professionals.
I, Santosh Sarangi will help you from my 15+ years of industry experience, I would say your domain knowledge is not enough to crack the interview.
Here I noticed some tips, tricks, and secrets that I’ve learned that may help you impress and get the right job offer from a reputed company.
1. Company - Research about the company profiles thoroughly
2. Interviewer - Research and know about your interviewer (search on Google, LinkedIn or social network)
3. JD- Must have a clear understanding of Job descriptions and start preparing stories.
4. Resume - Prepare 2-3 hard copies of your resume. ( must carry minimum 2 copies with proper filling and don't fold your resume)
5. Well dress - The first Impression is the key to success ( Men- Formal dress code with jacket and tie; Women- conservative business suit for women)
6. Time - Be on time, the most important key ( Never late not even too early!)
7. Personality - Have a Firm Handshake, Smile helps, Make eye contact (meet your interviewer's eyes as much a possible not staring!)
8. Seat posture - Sit up straight in the chair.
9. Mirroring the vocal cadence and body language of the interviewer.
10. Use the “Nuggets” technique to establish rapport.
11. Projecting a Positive Attitude is a critical key.
12. Questions, Questions, and Questions
12. Be a good listener, and never interrupt.
13. Don’t bring up salary or benefits … but be prepared to answer the Dreaded Salary Question directly if asked.
14. Prepare a list of questions you can ask.
15. At the end of the interview, clarify the next steps.
Good luck with your future endeavors.
I would request please do share your comment below. Please don't hesitate to share your feedback.