1. Difference Between Organic and Paid Traffic
Difference Between Organic Search and Paid Search
In digital marketing, the investment cost is the main reason for the difference between organic search and paid search.
As you know, the better the search rank position in search engine result page more the number of traffic to your website. And more the number of traffic on your website means more business opportunities.
To get more traffic on the website, business owners follow some digital marketing methods like paid advertising and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Organic search or organic traffics is unpaid, i.e; Website search ranking comes by search engine optimization (SEO). Where paid search or paid, traffics comes via Google search Advertisement (Google Ads)
- The organic search rank depends on your website quality content & backlinks, where paid search rank depends on your minimum CPC and webpage quality score.
- Organic search rank listing comes below paid search rank depends on the type of search term searched by the searcher in search engine. Paid search ads list above and below the organic search rank listing.
- Organic search rank needs time and useful for long term business plans. Paid search rank needs no time and convincing until the time you are putting money on advertisement.
Example: I searched on Google “send flowers for girlfriend” and got the following results.
Let’s user click on the paid ads search result link and comes to your website that is called Paid Traffic. When the user clicks on the organic search result page link and comes to your website that is called Organic Traffic.
1. Business Metrics and KPIs - Difference?
Business Metrics and KPIs – Difference
Every business setup different goals in their business. For business improvement, it is necessary to measure goal performance and find the difference. And to measure and improve the business goal performance they need to set off business metrics and KPIs.
All KPIs are metrics, but not all metric are KPIs.
KPIs stands for Key performance indicators. KPIs are measurable values that show you how effective you are at achieving business objectives. Metrics are different in that they simply track the status of a specific business process.
KPIs keep you focused and quickly tell you what’s working or not working. in your business. The rest of your metrics help you diagnose Why?
In short, KPIs track whether you hit business objectives/targets, and metrics track processes.
Every KPI may be a metric, but not every metric can not be a KPI. KPIs track whether you hit business objectives/targets and metrics track processes.
A bit about me!
My name is Santosh Sarangi. RankKite is my blog site. Herein I share my experience in eCommerce, product management, and digital marketing. I hope these blogs might find helpful to small or medium business owners, and young started want to know about E-Commerce and Digital Marketing.
I have 15+ years of industry experience. I specialize in the startup, small or medium scale online business user behaviors analysis, organic and paid campaign optimizer.